Chapter I General
Article 1 The group is named as “Foshan Shunde District Import and Export Chamber of Commerce” (hereinafter referred to as “the Association”). English translation of Shunde Chamber Of Commerce Of Importers & Exporters.
Article 2 This association is a non-profit industry association organized by the District Civil and Social Affairs Bureau and approved by the enterprises engaged in import and export trade and foreign economic cooperation to participate in the foreign trade and economic cooperation industry.
Article 3 According to the "Foreign Trade Law of the People's Republic of China", the purpose of this Council is to abide by the Constitution, laws, regulations and national policies, abide by social ethics, and coordinate, guide, consult, and serve the business activities of member companies to adapt China needs to participate in the development of the WTO situation, give full play to the strong intermediary and industry management role of the Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export in the future development of foreign trade and economic cooperation in our region, and maintain the normal foreign economic and trade order and the legitimate rights and interests of its members.
Article 4 The staff of the Association shall abide by the laws and regulations of the State, implement the State's foreign trade and economic policies and policies, perform their duties with due diligence, act impartially, and implement the principles of openness, impartiality, fairness and service first, and wholeheartedly serve the member companies, and Consciously accept the administrative supervision and business guidance of the Shunde District Civil Affairs Bureau and the Shunde District Economic and Trade Bureau.
Article 5 Office of the Association: Building D2, Desheng Creative Park, No. 7 Dongdi Road, Ronggui, Shunde District.
Chapter II Business Scope
Article 6 Under the guidance of the Civil Affairs and Social Security Bureau of Shunde District and the Economic and Technological Bureau of Shunde District, the following work is mainly carried out:
1. The bridge between the government and member companies: publicize the laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies of the country's foreign economic and trade, guide and supervise the members' law-abiding operations; reflect the company's situation, opinions and suggestions to the relevant government departments on behalf of the members' interests, and provide evidence for government decision-making. And suggestions.
2. Industry management: Guide the normal business activities of the enterprise, coordinate and resolve trade disputes among members, promote self-discipline of the industry, and maintain normal import and export business order and the common interests of members.
3. External communication: strengthen external contacts and exchanges; establish and develop cooperative relations with industry organizations to provide multi-faceted services for member companies.
4. Undertake services: undertake industry services entrusted and purchased by the government or other institutions (organizations).
5. Member Services:
1 Policy Information Service: Strengthen contact and communication with the government and relevant departments, and timely obtain customs, tax, foreign exchange, inspection and quarantine, industry and commerce, banking, insurance, foreign trade and economic policy information, and provide policy services for enterprises;
2 Maintenance of rights and interests services: Coordinating and assisting member companies to deal with double-reverse investigations and other trade disputes and technical disputes, assisting in handling intellectual property disputes and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of members;
3 Market development services: Organize members to participate in foreign trade fairs and professional exhibitions; organize members to conduct domestic and international market research, research, sales and trade negotiations; assist members to apply for exit procedures;
4 Training and exchange services: Carry out various professional training, seminars, consultations, information exchange and other services.
Article 7 Play a bridge and link between the government and member companies, between the international market and member companies.
1. To publicize the laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies of the state's foreign economic and trade, and to guide and supervise the compliance of member companies;
2. Representing the interests of member companies, reflecting the company's situation, opinions and suggestions to relevant government departments, providing evidence for government decision-making, and making recommendations on the government's formulation of relevant policies;
3. Strengthen ties with the government and relevant departments, and close the relationship between member companies and relevant departments such as customs, taxation, foreign exchange, inspection and quarantine, industry and commerce, bank insurance, foreign trade and economic management, and provide services for enterprises to obtain support;
4. Representing member companies to attend relevant international professional conferences, strengthen contacts with industry organizations in the world and regions, exchange information; organize and assist member companies to explore international markets, and establish and develop business cooperation relationships.
Article 8 Coordinate, guide and maintain the normal order of import and export operations.
1. Under the guidance of the National Chamber of Import and Export Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with changes in the international market, coordinate guidance on import and export commodity prices and business activities; coordinate and resolve trade disputes between member companies, promote industry self-discipline; maintain normal import and export business order and members The common interests of the enterprise;
2. Organize member companies to respond to allegations of dumping, subsidies and safeguards for export commodities in our country, and protect the legitimate interests of member companies.
Article 9 Organizing member enterprises to participate in trade fairs, professional trade fairs held at home and abroad, as well as conducting domestic and international market research, research, sales promotion and trade negotiations; assisting member companies in bidding for import and export trade related documents; conducting WTO knowledge consultation and discussion To provide legal support to member companies and assist members in understanding corporate anti-dumping response.
Chapter III Members
Article 10 This association implements the corporate membership system. All enterprises registered in the provincial and municipal administrative departments for industry and commerce, registered and registered by the state, provincial and municipal foreign trade and economic departments, obtained foreign trade business qualifications, and engaged in foreign trade and economic business may voluntarily apply to join the association and become a member enterprise. The resolution of the board of directors may allow some foreign trade service-oriented enterprises to join the conference, but they cannot assume the management structure.
Article 11 Members applying to join the Association must meet the following conditions:
1. Acknowledge the constitution of the Association;
2. Voluntary application to join the Chamber of Commerce;
3. Hold relevant business licenses such as industrial and commercial business licenses registered by the provincial and municipal industrial and commercial departments;
4. Voluntary payment of membership dues.
Article 12 Membership Membership Procedure:
1. Submit the application form for membership;
2. Submit a copy of the "People's Republic of China Import and Export Enterprise Qualification Certificate" or "Foreign Trade Operator Registration Form" approved by the Ministry of Commerce or the provincial or municipal foreign trade and economic cooperation department, and copy the "Enterprise Legal Person Business License" issued by the industrial and commercial department. Piece
3. Approved by the Chamber of Commerce, after paying the membership fee, and issuing the "Shunde Import and Export Chamber of Commerce membership card, membership card" will become a full member of the Chamber of Commerce.
Article 13 Members have the following rights:
1. Exercising the right to vote, the right to vote and the right to vote;
2. Participate in the activities of the activities organized by the Association;
3. Give priority to the services provided by the Association, such as exhibitions, training and information exchange;
4. Criticism and supervision of the work of the Association;
5. Participation will be voluntary and free to withdraw.
Article 14 Members fulfill the following obligations:
1. Comply with the rules and regulations of this Council and implement the resolutions of this Council;
2. Maintain the legal rights and reputation of the Association;
3. Complete the work assigned by the Association;
4. Pay the dues on time and according to the standard;
5. To reflect the real work situation to the Association, and to make reasonable suggestions in due course;
6. Provide real information to the Association to assist in the collection of various statistical data;
7. Actively participate in various meetings and events organized by the Association.
Article 15 The criteria for membership payment of membership fees:
1. The president's unit pays a membership fee of 50,000 yuan per year;
2. The vice president of the unit of supervisors pays a monthly fee of 30,000 yuan;
3. The directors and supervisors pay an annual fee of 10,000 yuan;
4. Member units pay an annual membership fee of 2,000 yuan.
Article 16 If a member enterprise commits a serious violation of the law or violates the articles of association, it shall be removed by the vote of the board of directors; if it fails to pay membership fees for two consecutive years, it shall be deemed to be automatically withdrawn.
Chapter IV Generation and Removal of Organizational Organizations and Responsible Persons
Article 17 The Association shall form a general meeting of members (or a member representative assembly). The General Assembly (or Member's Congress) is the highest authority of the Association and exercises its powers in accordance with national laws, regulations and the regulations of the trade associations.
Article 18 The general meeting of members (or member representative assembly) shall exercise the following powers:
1. Decide on the scope of business and work functions of the Association within the scope of laws and regulations;
2. Elect or remove the president, vice president, secretary general, director, supervisor;
3. Review the annual work report of the board of directors and the board of supervisors, and the annual financial pre-determination plan;
4. Review the Board's proposal to remove the member;
5. Make resolutions on matters such as change, dissolution and liquidation of the Association;
6. Change or withdraw the inappropriate decision of the Board;
7. Formulate or amend the election methods for the charter and organization;
8. Decide on the termination;
9. Decide on other major issues.
Article 19 The general meeting of members (or member representative assembly) shall not exceed three years at a time. If it is necessary to advance or postpone the change due to special circumstances, it shall be approved by the board of directors and submitted to the organization registration and management authority for approval and business guidance (supervisor) for the record. However, the extension of the extension is no more than one year. The General Assembly (or Member's Congress) meets at least once a year, and the Board of Directors may consider it necessary or more than one-fifth of the members' proposals to convene an Extraordinary General Assembly (or Member's Congress).
Article 20 A general meeting of members (or a member representative assembly) must be attended by more than two-thirds of all members (or member representative assemblies); its resolutions shall be passed by more than half of all members (members' representatives).
The general meeting of members (or member representative assembly) shall make a meeting minutes for the decision on the matters discussed and announce to the members.
Article 21 This Council shall have a council. The Board of Directors is the permanent body of the General Assembly (or Member's Congress). During the period of the closing of the General Assembly (or Member's Congress), the Board of Directors shall perform its duties in accordance with the resolutions of the General Assembly (or Member's Congress) and the Constitution of the Association.
Article 22 The powers of the Council are:
1. Prepare and convene a general meeting (or member representative assembly);
2. Implement the resolutions of the general assembly (or member representative assembly) and report to the general assembly (or member representative assembly);
3. Decide on the specific work of the Association;
4. Formulate plans for the annual financial budget plan, final accounts, changes, dissolution and liquidation of the Association;
5. Develop a plan to increase or decrease the registered capital of the Association;
6. Decide on the establishment of each internal organization of the Association and lead the internal agencies of the Association to carry out their work;
7. Decide on the disposition of the member and propose the removal of the member;
8. Formulate the internal management system of the Association;
9. Support the party organizations of this association to carry out party building work;
10. Other matters as stipulated in the Articles of Association.
Article 23 The Council shall meet at least once every six months (in special cases, it may also be held in the form of communication). The board of directors must have more than half of the directors to attend, and its resolutions must be approved by a majority of the members of the board of directors. The board of directors shall form a meeting minutes for the resolution and announce it to all directors.
The board meeting shall be convened and presided over by the president; when the president is unable to perform his duties due to special reasons, the president shall entrust the executive vice president or the secretary general to convene and preside over. More than one-third of the council members may propose to convene a council.
Article 24 The board of directors and the board of supervisors shall be composed of a number of directors and supervisors, and shall be elected from there: one president, several executive vice presidents, several vice presidents, one supervisor, one director, supervisors and supervisors. A number of people, one secretary-general and several deputy secretaries-general.
Article 25 The president, vice president and secretary general of the Association must meet the following conditions:
1. Adhere to the party's line, principles, and policies, and abide by national laws and regulations;
2. There is a greater impact in the industry;
3. Being healthy and able to maintain normal work, the maximum age of appointment is no more than 65 years old;
4. Have excellent leadership and organizational management skills, adhere to principles, selflessness and integrity;
5. Have full capacity for civil conduct without any criminal punishment.
Article 26 The President (or the Executive Vice-Chairman) shall be the legal representative of the Association. The legal representative of the Association shall not concurrently act as the legal representative of other social organizations.
Article 27 The term of office of the president, the secretary-general and the chairman of the board of supervisors shall not exceed three years, and no more than two consecutive terms.
Article 28 The President of the Association shall exercise the following powers:
1. Convene and preside over board meetings;
2. Check the implementation of the General Assembly (or member representative assembly) and the resolutions of the Council;
3. Sign the relevant important documents on behalf of the Association;
4. When the president is not in office, he may entrust and authorize the executive vice president or secretary-general to preside over the daily work;
5. The Under-Secretary-General is nominated by the Secretary-General and appointed by the President.
Article 29 The executive vice president, vice president and secretary-general of the Association shall work under the leadership of the president, and the secretary-general shall be responsible to the council. The Secretary-General exercises the following powers:
1. To preside over the day-to-day work of the Secretariat and to be responsible for the organization of the Council's meetings and major events;
2. Organize the formulation and implementation of annual work plans and financial revenue and expenditure budget decisions;
3. To nominate the deputy secretary-general or above to approve the approval of the president, and decide the appointment of the heads and staff of all departments of the Secretariat;
4. Handling the work assigned by the superior business department and other daily affairs;
5. According to the authorization of the president, the relevant documents will be signed on behalf of the association.
Article 30 The supervisors and the chairman of the board of supervisors shall be elected by the general assembly (or member representative assembly), and the term of office of the board of supervisors shall be the same as that of the board of directors.
The president, vice president, secretary general, and director shall not concurrently serve as supervisors or supervisors.
Article 31 The Board of Supervisors shall exercise the following powers:
1. Report the annual work report of the board of supervisors to the general assembly (or member representative assembly).
2. Supervise the election and removal of the general assembly (or member representative assembly) and the board of directors; supervise the resolution of the board of directors (or member representative assembly).
3. Check the financial and accounting materials of the Association and report the situation to the business guidance (supervisor) unit, the society registration management authority, and the taxation and accounting authorities.
4. The chairman of the board of supervisors attends the meeting of the board of directors and has the right to ask questions and suggestions to the board of directors.
5. Supervise the compliance of the Board with the laws and regulations. When the actions of the president, vice president, directors, and secretary-generals harm the interests of the association, they are required to correct them and report to the member representative assembly or relevant government departments as necessary.
Supervisors shall abide by relevant laws and regulations and the articles of association of the Association, accept the leadership of the General Assembly (or member representative assembly), and earnestly perform their duties.
Article 32 The Board of Supervisors shall meet at least once every six months (in special cases, it may also be convened by means of communication). The board of supervisors shall be convened at the meeting of the chairman of the board of supervisors and attended by more than half of the supervisors. The meeting of the board of supervisors shall form a meeting minutes.
Article 33 The chairman of the board of supervisors must have the following conditions:
1. Adhere to the party's line, principles, and policies, and have good political qualities;
2. Enjoy high prestige and reputation among members;
3. Being healthy and able to maintain normal work, the maximum age of appointment is no more than 65 years old;
4. Have full civil capacity and have not received any criminal punishment;
5. Adhere to the principle, be selfless and honest, be decent, fair and honest.
Article 34 The Association established the Communist Party of China.
Article 35 The responsibilities of the party organization of this association:
1. Propagandize and implement the party's line, principles, policies, and national laws and regulations, and implement the resolutions and decisions of the party organizations at higher levels;
2. Support the secretariat of the Chamber of Commerce to carry out work in accordance with the purposes and tasks stipulated in the charter of the social group. Unite and organize cadres and masses inside and outside the party, and strive to fulfill the tasks shouldered by this association;
3. Strengthen the education, management and supervision of party members, improve the quality of party members, strengthen the concept of party spirit, strictly organize the party's organizational life, carry out criticism and self-criticism, and actively do a good job in developing new party members. By giving full play to the vanguard and exemplary role of party members, we will actively carry out business activities and give play to the role of social groups in socialist modernization;
4. Consciously accept the leadership of the party organization at a higher level, report the work regularly, and report the important issues in a timely manner;
5. Educate party members to consciously resist bad tendencies and resolutely fight against various criminal activities;
6. Actively do a good job in the united front and fully mobilize the enthusiasm and creativity of members;
7. The head of the party organization attends the board of directors and participates in the decision-making of major issues of the board of directors.
Chapter V Asset Management and Usage Principles
Article 36 Sources of funding for the Association:
1. membership fee;
2. Donations (referring to donations and materials used in this Council and its development);
3. Government subsidies, incentives or government purchases of services;
4. Income from activities or paid services within the approved business scope;
6. Other legal income.
Article 37 When accepting the donations listed in Article 36 of the Articles of Association, the Association shall abide by laws and regulations, issue legal donations or donations to accept bills, and shall not be apportioned or disguised in any form.
Article 38 This Council must strictly use and process donations and materials according to the wishes of the donors, and truthfully incorporate the contents of the donated materials into the contents of the annual financial report.
Donors, funders or units, members, and supervisors have the right to inquire about the use and management of donated property from the Chamber of Commerce, and provide opinions and suggestions. For inquiries from donors, sponsors or units, members and supervisors, the Chamber of Commerce shall promptly and truthfully reply.
Article 39 The funds of the Association must be used for the business scope and career development as stipulated in the Articles of Association. Property and other income shall be protected by law, and no unit or individual may misappropriate, privately divide or misappropriate.
Article 40 If the president, vice president, secretary general, supervisor, director, supervisor and staff members privately divide, embezzle or misappropriate the property of the chamber of commerce, they shall be returned and reviewed at the general assembly (members' congress); Whoever commits a crime shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
Article 41 The Association implements a unified national accounting system, conducts accounting calculations according to law, establishes and improves internal accounting supervision systems, and ensures that accounting materials are legal, authentic, accurate and complete.
The Association accepts taxation supervision and accounting supervision implemented by taxation and accounting authorities according to law.
Article 42 The Association is staffed with professionally qualified accountants. Accounting should not be concurrently a cashier, accounting personnel must conduct accounting and implement accounting supervision. When the accountant transfers the job or leaves the company, he must clear the handover procedures with the receiver.
Article 43 The asset management of the Association must implement the “Public Non-Profit Organization Accounting System” and accept the supervision of the General Assembly (or member representative assembly) and the financial department. Where the source of assets belongs to the state, or is donated or funded, it must be supervised by the auditing agency and the relevant information shall be announced to the public in an appropriate manner.
Article 44 When changing the session, changing the legal representative and canceling the liquidation, it shall conduct a financial audit and accept the financial examinations organized or entrusted by the business guidance (supervisor) unit or the organization registration management organ.
Article 45 In accordance with the Regulations of the Guangdong Provincial Industry Association, the Association shall submit the previous year's activity report, financial report and activities of the current year to the organization registration management authority before the end of March each year.
The Association established a major event reporting system: the Association held large-scale academic conferences, seminars, exhibitions, held foreign exchanges, exchanged with overseas civil organizations, carried out industry appraisals, standards, commendation activities, and received donations from overseas and society. Report to the relevant government departments and the society registration management authority and go through relevant procedures.
Article 46 The full-time staff of the Association shall implement a full-time appointment system, openly recruit for the society, and conclude a labor contract. The wages, insurance, and welfare benefits are implemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of the state on institutions.
Chapter VI Procedures for Amending the Articles of Association
Article 47 Amendments to the Articles of Association shall be reported to the Council after voting by the Council.
Deliberation at the General Assembly (or Member Congress).
Article 48 The articles of association modified by the Association shall be reported to the business guidance (supervisor) unit for review and report to the organization registration management authority for approval within 30 days after the approval of the general meeting (or member representative assembly).
Chapter VII Credit and Debt and Property Treatment after Revocation and Deregistration
Article 49 After being revoked by the registration and management authority in violation of the relevant provisions of the State Council's Regulations on the Registration of Social Organizations and the Regulations of the Guangdong Provincial Trade Associations, the Association shall:
1. Stop any other activities;
2. Set up a liquidation team under the guidance of the business guidance (supervisor) unit and the organization registration management authority to organize liquidation;
3. Undertake and liquidate creditor's rights and debts;
4. If there is litigation activity, continue to do litigation activities;
5. Apply for cancellation registration.
Article 50 After completing the settlement of creditor's rights and debts, personnel's wages and benefits, and the disposal of surplus property, the Association shall form a written liquidation report issued by an accounting firm and be examined and confirmed by the business guidance (supervisor) unit and the society registration management authority.
Article 51 The Association shall go through the cancellation registration with the liquidation report and the original copy of the social group registration certificate and the original copy of the registration certificate.
Article 52 The main body qualification of the Association shall be completely lost from the date when the registration and management authority of the society issues the certificate of cancellation of registration.
Article 53 The remaining property after the cancellation of the Association shall be used for the development of undertakings related to the purposes of the Association in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State under the supervision of the organization registration management authority and the business guidance (supervisor) unit.
Chapter VIII Supplementary Provisions
Article 54 The Articles of Association was voted on by the member representative assembly on March 27, 2015.
Article 55 The right to interpret the Articles of Association is the council of the Association.
Article 56 The Articles of Association shall come into force on the date of approval by the organization registration management authority.